What Can A Woman Teach Me About How A Woman Feels and Thinks About And During Sex
Here’s the deal. I think most of my adult life I’ve simply assumed I knew what a woman might be thinking or feeling about and during sex. For example, I assumed most females probably do prefer a big dick, but could be very content and happy with an average size or even a small dick…IF the man was good in bed. Why did I think that? Mostly because I’d read it in different kinds of articles; heard it said in a movie or TV program, and it sounded reasonable.
Or how about this one…lots of women don’t have an orgasm when they have sex.
Is it true? Some of it? All of it? Of course I know everybody is not the same, and I know there is no “one size fits all” answer. But there is a tendency in most things for “lots of people” to feel and think a similar way about something…and that’s what I’m looking for…the commonality — not a guarantee or certainty — but a “most likely”
Now I’ve decided to ask.
So here are a few things I’m curious about…from a woman’s POV.
- How do you like sex to start?
- How often do you really want to have sex?
- What are your major turn offs to having sex?
- If you watch porn, what do you like and don’t like about it?
- If you don’t watch or like porn, why not?
- If foreplay is important to you, what do you like and for how long?
- What probably influenced you most about how you think about sex?
8. How does it feel physically to have sex?
I have more questions, but I don’t want this to be too overwhelming. And I’d be happy to hear whatever else might be on any woman’s mind about sex.
I don’t really know what to expect, but I look forward to hearing from some of you, and most importantly, I hope any woman who reads this isn’t offended by my ignorance, nor put off by me asking, and only answers whatever question she feels comfortable with..